Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kroger: FREE Ball Salsa or Pickle Mix and Cheap Elmer's Glue


I stopped at Kroger yesterday to do some grocery shopping and I came across these Ball Salsa and Pickle Mixes in the Clearance Section listed for $.89, Ball Fruit Pectin for $.69 and Elmer's Glue for $.49.

Check your coupon binders!! I found a $1/1 Ball Salsa or Pickle Mix - Flex Batch Bottle coupon that expires 10/31/11.

I had 4 coupons for the Salsa and Pickle Mix so I bought 4 and got them for FREE! YAY!! These will come into use when I start to do some pickling! I did also buy one of the Fruit Pectin canisters for $.69 since it is such a great price and I want to try making my own jelly. :)

I didn't have a coupon for the Elmer's glue but it is still a GREAT price so if you are going to need it before next year's back to school sales - buy some!

Has anyone seen any other good clearance items at Kroger recently?

No comments: