Monday, October 24, 2011

For Homeschooling: FREE Educational Posters for History


I was checking out MoneySavingMom.com's blog and I came across these 2 posters that are great for homeschooling on explaining the processes of becoming a president and the purpose of the electoral college in elections. I am not homeschooling yet as my lil guy is only 18 months, however, we will be starting soon enough so I will get my hands on all the FREE materials I can get my hands on.

Go to these links to print and/or save to your computer:

Enjoy!

1 comment:

School charts, Classroom posters, Educational posters said...

Hi…..Nice blog You Have regarding this type of things and information but i want to more information about educational posters educational charts classroom posters classroom charts thank you ..