Friday, October 14, 2011

Something I Love: Wipe Off Weekly Menu Boards


 I have mentioned in the past how it is SO important to have a meal plan for the week based on the grocery store's current sales to be successful as a couponer.  I was just looking through some of the blogs that I follow and I came across this super cute Wipe Off Weekly Menu Board from the Little Birdie Secrets Blog. I usually just have my menu plan written out on a piece of paper but I LOVE this stylish way of displaying the menu for the week and the ability to reuse it with the use of a dry erase marker.

This is very easy to put together. If you are a scrapbooker, you might be able to find some leftover scrapbook paper in your scrapbook binder and use that for the background. I will be using a 12x12 frame that I have stored away and a scrapbook page that I found that goes great with my current decor. So I will be able to duplicate this great menu plan with a few things that I have around the house. 

Go HERE for the full tutorial!!


No comments: